If you are a resident of the Haryana state then you will be very impressed due to the new Haryana scholarship which has been on for the year 2022. In this article today, we will share with everyone the important details related to the Haryana scholarship for the year 2022.
We will share the important dates related to the different types of scholarship schemes available for the people of Haryana.
We will also share the eligibility criteria and the scholarship amount that has been finalized by the concerned authority to give to the people who are beneficiaries under the new Haryana scholarship scheme for the year 2022.
Haryana scholarship rewards
A merit-based scholarship programme is in place. This program’s goal is to support and uplift kids from backward castes and the ST category so they can pursue higher education. With the help of this programme, students have the opportunity to study for themselves and demonstrate their abilities in front of everyone.
Also Read: PM Narendra Modi scholarship for 12th pass students
Students from ST categories and members of backward castes can benefit from this programme, which also extends to students in grades 11 through graduate school. Also, look for the 12th grade PM Scholarship. The details provided below will aid candidates in getting a general understanding of this scholarship.
Objective Of Ambedkar scholarship haryana
The primary goal of the Haryana scholarship programme is to give the state of Haryana’s students the required amenities. For students who, for a variety of reasons, including financial difficulties, are unable to continue their education, the scholarship will be of tremendous assistance.
We all know that Haryana has a poor economy and that not everyone can afford to attend school there, so this policy will undoubtedly aid all of the pupils in obtaining a solid education and leading healthy lives. People can apply for a variety of scholarships, and kids can enrol in any of them based on their caste and category.
Also Read: commonwealth shared scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Dr bhim rao Ambedkar Scholarship Haryana 2022 Last Date
The Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2022 application deadline is November 30, 2022, and interested candidates should submit their applications by that date.
How to APPLY for Ambedkar scholarship
The application process for the Dr Ambekar scholarship is online. The candidates should duly fill in the Dr Ambedkar scholarship form online obtained from the portal. Interested applicants should apply within the stipulated time to avoid rejections. The detailed application procedure is given below:
- Applicants should visit the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- As a new user, the student should click on the ‘Student Registration’ tab to register on the scholarship portal. A user ID and password are generated on successful registration.
- To complete Dr Ambedkar scholarship portal login, the applicants should click on the ‘Registered Students’ Login’ and provide the user ID and password.
- They should click on the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ to access Dr Ambedkar scholarship form.
- The application form has to be filled in with all the required details.
- The applicant should check for the correctness of all the details entered and then click on the ‘Register Scholarship Application form’ to submit the Dr. Ambedkar application form.
- The candidate has to click on the left side tab of the application form to upload all the documents needed to verify the candidate’s credentials.
- Finally, the applicant should take a printout of the submitted application and then submit it to the respective institute and all the attested supporting documents.